Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

woot

awesome. so much fun i cant stop playing. bit hard and not that fun on the harder lvls, but the easier ones are fun on expert.

on a medium lvl on medium got past 93 before i had to get off. so laggy and with 4 bannas farms 5 god monkets + a ton of other towers. so crazy.

Medieval Rampage 2 Medieval Rampage 2

cool

pretty cool game.
question tho. how do u do the melee waepon and the magic flame attack thing?

Bloons Tower Defense 3 Bloons Tower Defense 3

crazy

woot. died on lvl 56 ! those moab's are insane...

Pinch Hitter Pinch Hitter

hmm

well, it was pretty cool. sound was pretty weak and sometimes annoying. and umm, incase u didnt know, after a batter hits the ball or makes a homerun, his old strikes dont exist anymore. lol

A cup of cursors A cup of cursors

awesome effects

awesome effects. nuff said

Boxhead: More Rooms Boxhead: More Rooms

Love it!

great game dude. gets really crazy fast. i seem to accidently keep killing myself with my own nades, lol. and sometime the demon guy will shoot so fast that i dont get to move and just die..o well. GG

Pandemic Pandemic

everyone must die! lol

took me awhile to kill everyone. i made the transmission top 4 first and then took off all the leathality so it would spread all over without killing. then when every country got infected i had all the things checked and they died real fast. good times...

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

pretty cool

i liked it how crazy it was, but when i failed the 1st time it was just less fun and rewarding doing it again but easier, then easier and easier. should of just left it crazy.

Shooting Game Tutorial Shooting Game Tutorial

thx

cool tutorial. helped me a lot to make my first flash game. it would be nice with a back button so i can go back instead of going back to the main menu with rewind.

Major Madness Major Madness

Great shooter

that was really fun. one of the better shooters at NG.

only things i didnt like the was main menu music and how u gotta shoot the glass then shoot again to get the guy behind it. kinda would like more lives, but o well.

GG